- Q. Can I buy my private car as private buyer?
- A. Yes, you can. Please check your country's registration and the cost for importation before purchasing.We can introduce our clearing agent if you want.
- Q. Can I buy a car which is not on the stock list?
- A. No, unfortunately. We are selling vehicles through the stock list and they are all we have.Please note it is updated everyday.
- Q. Does your company inspect the car?
- A. Yes, we check all the units before selling and we make sure they are all in good condition mechanically.
- Q. How do I know about the condition of the car?
- A. They are all in good condition mechanically. We are showing closer pictures for scraches and dents.
- Q. How do I make payment?
- A. You can make the payment by Telegraphic transfer (TT). We do not accept any other payment.
For Kenyan Customers, Local bank account is available.
- Q. Do you accept credit card?
- A. No, we do not accept credit card.
- Q. What is your bank details?
- A. Our bank details are on the invoice.
- Q. What is your payment term?
- A. Within a week from the invoice date.
- Q. Can I cancel my purchase order?
- A. Yes, you can, but we are NOT comfortable with cancelation.Please check all the details before placing an order.
- Q. Do you inspect the cars before shipping?
- A. We inspect BEFORE selling. Inspect company will if needed.
- Q. How long will it take to receive the car at the port?
- A. We will ship your unit(s) as soon as confirming your payment. It takes 30-40 days on board.
- Q. Do you accept 50% payment before shipping and rest of 50% against B/L?
- A. Yes. Please finish the balance 2 weeks before ETA(Estimated time of arrival).We willl have to cancel your order if you delay, and cancelation fee will be 10% of the agreed C&F price in that case.
- Q. What are C&F and CIF?
- A. C&F: Car Cost, Inspection fee if your government requires, and Ocean Freight to your port.CIF: Car Cost, Inspection fee if your government requires, Marine Insurance, and Ocean Freight to your port.